Friday 21 October 2011

Pit Stop Cafe, Berwick Street Market

Not too much to say about this place. Its a small trailer turned kitchen that serves freshly prepared noodle or rice dishes. As well as having some meat or veg with your noodles or rice you can also purchase a spring roll perhaps or dim sum, or whatever else takes your fancy.

Ok so perhaps I should say a little more. I should warn you that you may have to queue and wait possibly 10 - 15 minutes depending on the size of queue. For me being an englishman I have nothing against queueing, in fact if you let me stand in a queue, while drinking tea and apologising for things I haven't done I will be more than happy. However if you are in a rush and can't wait probably best you head a few stalls down and grab a bagel from the bagel man.

If though you can wait, do. The food is fresh, the prices good £4.50 to £5.50 for an ample portion, and the stall holders are friendly. Show up again and again they may even start offering discount.

Current Favourite: Egg fried Rice with Crispy Duck

Rating: 3.5/5
Cost: £(£)

Open:  Mon - Fri

0 comments:

Post a Comment